Saturday, September 29, 2007

Magic pebbles (and a very helpful "intern")

I've often joked that perhaps I need an intern to make my turnaround on proofing go a bit quicker, or someone to help me out during sessions by either holding my reflector, my flash, or--to really dream--schlep my stuff. Yep, I bet I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning to a bunch of resumes from eager college students! *wink*

But seriously, I did have a friend of a friend come along tonight so she could observe a session, and while I didn't ask her to schlep my stuff, she came up with a brilliant idea of a magic pebble to help re-engage a done-with-pictures 3 year old. So much for me teaching her a thing or two. :)

None of these are magic pebble moments, but still, I've got to love 3 year olds. I don't think I've ever met one without personality, but this one? She just oozes it on film, doesn't she? (And she happily made me and my "intern" work for every moment :). And the 7 year old? We didn't need any pebbles for him; just lots of conversation about his best friend Gertrude. *wink*





2 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

She is so cute! Sounds like a good idea to hire on some help. I wish I was THAT busy to where I needed some more help. But I will be someday! :)

Jennifer said...

These are great. I really like all the warm colors!