Monday, October 15, 2007

*sniff*

My baby sister got married yesterday. Although I wasn't her photographer, I couldn't resist snapping some of her on her absolutely perfect and beautiful day. Even back when I was taking pictures with 110 film, she always jumped in front of my lens every time I pulled my camera from the drawer. She's the one who was key in encouraging me to pursue photography professionally and has continued to believe in me and the worthiness of my work, so I will always owe her a major debt of gratitude.

She was as beautiful as her day. And I've got a fantastic new brother-in-law, too, who constantly keeps us laughing. They will surely have a lifetime together of laughter and love.

Congratulations, Dan & Ashley. We love you!





























1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congrats to your little sister. SHe is abeautiful bride and you did a wonderful job at her wedding. I'm sure she will cherish these forever!