Sunday, October 28, 2007

Baby love mush

My baby just turned one a few days ago, so I'm in the midst of mourning perhaps the end of babies in our house. I think it's why I welcome baby sessions so much, even though I must admit that 3 weeks to 6 months is probably my least favorite age to photograph just because they're generally inconsistent cat nappers, tire quickly and are hard to schedule as a result; plus there's not much you can do with them other than lay them down or prop them up, and constantly remove their hands from their mouths. But you've got to admit, 3 month olds are beyond cute, especially when they give you that big old drooly smile (usually followed by a hiccup and some spit-up for good measure). It's like you just melt into a big ol' pile of baby love mush.

Miss S--yeah, she's got the baby love mush thing going on when she smiles. I assuredly saw it with her parents, who I know feel particularly blessed to finally have a baby.

And tell me, have you ever seen a little baby girl look so much like her dad? Look, they've even got the same amount of hair! *wink*



1 comment: