Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holiday cards are here!

Wow, first day where I haven't worn shorts, and I'm discussing Christmas! I'm excited! Wanna see my '07 cards? Go to my website and navigate to clients. Enter "cards" as your password, and you'll be taken to the gallery. There may be a few more additions to the gallery in the coming days, too.

For those of you who have booked holiday appointments with me, these are the cards you may choose from. Cards come complete with your own custom message inside.

If you've already had a session with me this year and would love to use your portraits on one of these cards, you certainly can. Orders for cards are being taken now through November 26th to ensure Christmas delivery. (Sorry, no orders for cards will be taken past November 26th.) All cards are printed on 5x7 folded cardstock in an elegant pearl or sophisticated linen finish and come with white envelopes. Cards are available in increments of 25 for $3 a piece.

Now, is it too early to start my Christmas shopping? :)

No comments: