Sunday, October 21, 2007

M&Ms

Whew! Blog's back up! :)

So last night's session was a first for me in that I've never exclusively done a mother-son session. A few days previously, I was surprised to hear on the phone that this handsome 14 year old was actually quite excited about our session--trust me, most 14 year old guys are about as excited about spending 2 hours with yours truly and having their picture taken as they are about going pantyhose shopping with their mothers. So I was really surprised to arrive and find him just as eager and cooperative as his mom said he was.

Spend two minutes with these two, and you'll be blown away by their bond. What a gift they are to each other. They simultaneously made me eager to see my own sons grow, and they also made me miss my own mom even more than I do.

I think this one captures their essence. *wink*



1 comment:

Bonnie Stamm said...

Hi..The pictures you took of my Daughter Dawn and my Grandson Miguel are priceless..I have never seen such a soul/bond connection bewtween a Mother and Son as they have..thank you Jennifer for capturing their very soul and love for each other in your work..I was crying and laughing when I looked at the pictures...I see this bond between them everyday and I feel very blessed...Sincerly Bonnie Stamm