Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Seconds

I wasn't quite sure how to title this one since I had two sessions today--both quite different from one another. The first was a reschedule from my Portraits in the Park session (all which had to be rescheduled due to bad weather that weekend), and it was also their second time meeting with me; and the second appointment was the second baby born in my cul-de-sac to the maternity couple below (and not to disappoint those following the theme here: also their second baby ;)

The family wins my award for a perfect coordination; and Baby M wins my award for the cleanest newborn I've ever shot since he didn't pee or poop on me (or his dad) once. I can't believe I walked out of a newborn session without two loads of laundry! (As an aside, I've been dying to shoot a newborn with a tattoo'ed dad--I'm so glad I finally got the chance.) Isn't Baby M perfect? *sigh*















1 comment:

Jennifer said...

love your stuff here, these are beautiful!