Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New feature - new stuff

If your eyes take a little look over to the right over there --->, you might see that I installed a handy dandy subscription service to my blog. If I did it correctly, all you should need to do is enter your email address, and every time my blog is updated, you'll get an email message alerting you to new posts. (If it's not working, someone let me know, OK? ;)

As part of that, I've decided to blog a little more regularly with some non-client images. Lately, I've been obsessed with macro (close-up) work, and these are of the pansies on my front porch. I just love pansies--I'm just hoping there's some way that I can make them survive into the dead heat of the summer? Anyone got any good tips on how to do that (and wanna come over and make sure I don't kill them with my brown thumb? ;)

Anyway, for now, I'm loving the purple and the rich tones. :)



1 comment:

Bliss Portraits said...

Jen,

I don't know if you remember me, but I admire your work so much! I love your macros! That is what I have loved to shoot from day one and I'm just getting back into it. Thanks for inspiring me as you always do!