Thursday, April 17, 2008

Returns

My dear friend from college, whom I haven't seen in four long years, returned home to visit this week, bringing the warm weather from North Carolina and her first born with her. I've been dying to get most adorable little "Mouse" in my arms and in my lens since her birth, though I'm not too sure she was as thrilled with me holding her (though she looks like her daddy, she is certainly her momma's girl), nor maybe photographing her as she certainly showed me her more serious side today. Still, I was thrilled that J and I persevered in finding a patch of yellow flowers somewhere--anywhere--in Berks County today to place Mouse in. Ah, spring has returned, too.

Much love, and many thanks, J&P. What an amazing and beautiful little girl you have.





2 comments:

virginia said...

Jen-

These are really beautiful, nice job. I especially love the girl and her horse silhouetted in the barn doors- gorgeous shot.

Sandi said...

Oh just beautiful. That second shot just took my breath away. Beautiful work!