Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jet and a GMC

Requests for sessions with family animals are pretty commonplace for me, but I've been dying to do a session with a girl and her horse. While there's lots of things that I drive past on a regular basis wishing I had my camera (really, it's time I get a small one that can be dropped in my purse), I gotta tell you that, other than people, nothing draws me more to grab my camera more than driving by fields of horses. So when I had the opportunity to photograph this teen and her horse, Jet, I completely jumped at the chance.

(Though I must admit that the old GMC parked by the barn had me equally as excited. Funny how the older, more beat up, textured and weathered the item is, the more I know it's going to be fabulous in pictures. ;)









No comments: