Saturday, April 12, 2008

Anticipation

I often don't get asked often by friends to photograph their bellies during their pregnancies. So when my friend and neighbor told me she was expecting last year, I must admit that I sincerely hoped she'd ask me to photograph her pregnancy. Certainly, every pregnancy is miraculous, but some are just moreso than others. Hers is one of those: took a long time to happen, and then was difficult not only in the beginning, but also in the middle. Seeing her and her family touch her now full-term belly today, you just knew that they're not only anxiously awaiting soon meeting their baby, but that they're also feeling a well-deserved sense of accomplishment that they've finally made it.






1 comment:

bnjvgirl said...

Every pregnant woman should get to feel as amazing and special as i did today! These teasers are absolutely BEAUFTIFUL! I cannot wait to see the rest!!! Thanks Jen!