Thursday, January 17, 2008

New website and ordering system launched!

Maybe it's because I wasn't born in Berks County that I love change. :)

I really liked my old website, but I was always a bit disappointed that the pictures didn't display larger. Plus, I was just in a serious need of updating my work--I think it had been sometime in the early fall--maybe even summer--that I had last updated my portfolio sections.

Along with that, I've officially launched "The Boutique." Those of you who have done sessions with me up until now know how cumbersome my ordering system was: You looked at proofs; I directed you to my product blog to look at samples of frames or collages or jewelry had you not seen them in person during our session; perhaps I worked up wall displays for you by request or you looked at ideas online; you then filled out order sheets and dropped them in the mail to me; I then sent you an invoice; and then you sent me a check in the mail. While it worked, I must say it wasn't the most efficient system. The Boutique is a one-stop place for viewing proofs, ordering, seeing product samples, viewing wall displays and ordering prints to fill them, and submitting your payment. (Now if only it would do my laundry for me!)

By the way, just like before, the proofs in The Boutique are password-protected for my clients' privacy and protection, so unless you have a current gallery, there's no need to register. Perhaps once I clear my plate of other pending business I'll throw a sample gallery in there so that you can see how it operates.

Feel free to drop by the new site and let me know if there's any bugs that need to be worked out. I hope you enjoy it! Lots of new faces and new pictures--I only wish I could include all of you! :)

I look forward to hearing your thoughts! Enjoy!

Click here to see new website

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think your new website looks absolutely beautiful, very nice work too!