Thursday, July 12, 2007

Perhaps they should name him Thomas?

I'm not going to take the blame if that baby boy in her beautiful belly decides to develop a Thomas the Train obsession in about 3 years, as I am pretty sure that Thomas is an innate addiction that all little guys go through (I can attest to this, trust me, and so can the cashiers at Toys R Us :). But I think that this old train depot in Kutztown was just a fantastic location for a couple expecting their first baby, and I am particularly pleased that they were so easy going with me and my ideas (not limited to fans hooked up to portable electrial outlets and fields by obscure, but heavily traveled, roads... :)

I wish them much sleep and good wishes over the coming days before their little non-Thomas arrives. I am looking forward to meeting him and taking his first portraits. All aboard the train to parenthood, C&J. You'll love the ride!



No comments: