Saturday, July 7, 2007

And she thought this was going to be difficult

I booked this appointment several months ago, and if I remember correctly, spent quite some time listening to Mom tell me how she thought Miss C was probably not going to cooperate and would be extremely difficult to photograph. So I arrived this morning with my cup of hesitation and my pre-camera stage fright (yeah, my 47th appointment this year, and I still wonder if I'm going to blow the shoot) and I meet this very precocious nearly-3 year old who went on tell me about her dog jumping over the fence and purple dinosaurs. And within 30 minutes, I had also figured out that she's a sucker for blue lollipops and loves bubbles--just not in the bottle.

The baby's adorably cute, too, isn't she? I'm not sure how she feels about dinosaurs, lollipops or bubbles, but I do know that she loves keys. I've got the spitty ones to prove it!





1 comment:

Zoe said...

Oh Jennifer what can I say? A lot! Today was a lot of fun and Miss C had such a good time in front of the camera. I love the pictures already and I am afraid to see the rest because I will have to take out a loan to buy them all! Thanks again.