Monday, May 28, 2007

Wildflowers, polka dots (and Barbie tattoos)

M is my adorable neighbor with an unbeatable personality and presence. I wanted to do something fun with her since she doesn't seem like a walk-around-the-county-park type of girl. Thankfully my neighbor was awesome about M's dress getting totally soaked (I got soaked, too!). On the way there, we also found this fantastic patch of wildflowers. Normally, I only choose one as my sneak peek, but I simply couldn't decide between these two. By the way, she's hiding a killer fresh Barbie tat on her back. That's going to be some fun Photoshopping! :)


3 comments:

Bella's Mommy said...

That' is my niece.. and she is definitely too cute.. wonderful pictures.. can't wait to see the rest!

Jamie :-)

bnjvgirl said...

You have NO IDEA! how excited i am to see the rest of these pics! M had THE BEST TIME...I cant thank Jen enough for letting her be herself and capturing the little person that she is. I wanted pics that really captured her at 5...and i am SO going to get them...i am going to need another job...b/c there is NO way i am going to be able to chose!!!

Linda Dunlap said...

That little sweetie is my granddaughter and you really captured the essence of her...Wonderful pictures. I look forward to more!