Saturday, May 12, 2007

First Mother's Day

I always have such special memories of when my family just began--when we were just three, and me and my husband were muddling our way through the beginning of parenthood without a clue what we were doing. Even though it was stressful, it was also simple, and I had loved how our lives had changed and were filled with even more love because of the special baby we had made together.

I was reminded of that today when I was taking pictures of this gorgeous 3 month old. I know dad didn't necessarily want to be in the pictures, but I'm glad he agreed. I love the contented feel of this--and the love they have for her is nearly tangible. Happy first Mother's Day, J.


1 comment:

carin davis said...

I love the light and the intimacy captured in this image. It is beautiful!!!