Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July! It's summer vacation time!

I'm headed to the sunny shore for one week starting tomorrow--don't miss me too much while I'm gone, OK? :)

And because my dad asked when I was going to post more wedding pictures (hey, my dad reads my blog! Hi Dad! :), here are a few more of my favorites.



















Weren't they the coolest centerpieces? Trust me, Kelly and her mom had every single little detail worked out--it was just a beautiful and elegant wedding.

1 comment:

a blog full of weldons. said...

hi jennifer! i LOVE your photographs! they are so crisp and precious! i would love to get some more information on different packages you offer and your pricing. i have a 2 year old and a 5 month old and i have been wanting to get some pics of them before my little one gets big :)
here is my email address: angiedweldon@gmail.com
thanks in advance!
angie weldon