Friday, June 13, 2008

Right before Father's Day...

At the end of April, I received an email from this dad inquiring if I sold gift certificates. As we worked out details of how to get him a certificate for Mother's Day, he excitedly showed me pictures of his boys on his family blog and told me how he thought this would be the perfect gift for his wife, who really loved taking pictures of their simply adorable boys.

Truly, I was touched that he considered me for such an important day for his wife, but moreover, I was touched by how much thought he had put into selecting just the perfect gift for her.

Here's to her (hopefully!) perfect Mother's Day gift right before Father's Day.









2 comments:

Chris LaGarde said...

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!! Thank you so much, these are so good! I am very very glad that I contacted you - you were so good during the shoot, so patient and understanding of kids. It was a wonderful experience.
You truly have a gift!

Jenny B said...

Thanks Chris. :) You are too sweet and blessed with a beautiful family! Enjoy!