Sunday, December 2, 2007

Triple the fun, plus one

Triplets! Plus an only-slightly older sister. Although I can't imagine what the early years of their babyhood and toddlerhood were like, I am envious of just how tight-knit they are as four. As I watched them sit together, I just kept thinking how cool it must be to watch them together. And, yeah, can you get over how cute?

It's also amazing to me that they had such laid back parents. I think if I had four kids all so close together in age, I'd probably still be in bed catching up on sleep with an IV of Starbucks going into my arm. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

I was blog hoping today and found your blog...first off your work is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved this post most of all...I am mommy to 2 1/2 year old triplets and a 1 year old bonus baby. This picture is exactly what I hope to capture of my kids someday. I love that you observed them being so close....I can't wait to watch my kids grow up with that kind of special bond...it's already there and I know will just grow stronger. Thank you so much for sharing!! Merry Christmas!! ~Jennifer