Monday, August 27, 2007

Belly envy

I grow babies big. I don't know why, but mine have all popped out ready to get their driver's license. :) Needless to say, I've had the big belly to go along with the baby, so when I arrived for this maternity session on Saturday, and realized that she has only FOUR weeks to go to reach her due date, you can only imagine my belly envy. Doesn't she look AMAZING for 36 weeks? (She's beautiful to boot, too!)

I'm scheduled to return for the newborn pictures at the end of September. I might consider going armed with a magnifying glass to find that little baby. *wink*

Many, many warm wishes for a smooth and wonderful delivery, C&E! I can't wait to return to take your baby's first portraits and just see the amazing joy that I know your little bundle is going to bring you.

No comments: