Monday, April 30, 2007

It's senior season!

I'm looking for a good looking Class of '08 senior to be plastered all over my promotional materials. (I know, sounds like fun, right? *wink*) If you know of anyone who might be interested, the lucky guy or girl gets a free session and 10% off prints. I've got a couple of really fun ideas, including heading into the city for some urban shots, hopping on the railroad tracks and perhaps heading out to one of Berks' parks for more traditional shots. I'm also highlighting my senior coffee table books. They're 20 pages in a 10x10 size and are a unique way to showcase senior portraits--kind of like a personal yearbook--and I design it customized for each senior. It can be personalized with favorite memories, lyrics, poems, or whatever to remember the high school years, or just keep it simple and let the photos shine! Plus, I'll grab a few shots of each senior with his/her best friends during the shoot to include as special extras in the book. I'm offering a cool $50 savings on the 10x10 book just for seniors now through August 31st.

Senior sessions include outfit and location changes--go natural and conduct outdoors at one of Berks' pristine parks, or get grungy and we'll head downtown for a more urban feel. Glam it up or keep it formal with indoor shoots on backgrounds. It's up to you (and your parents, of course. :)

Email me at jennifer@jenniferbretonphotography.com or visit my website for more info and savings for all senior sessions under my "specials" section.

No comments: